Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Autographs

Some of you probably know that I have hung framed autographs/pictures in restaurants and gift shops in both Denver and St. Louis. Here are a few of them that I took the summer of 2003. This first picture has autographs of (among others) Elizabeth Montgomery, Henry Fonda, Lillian Gish, Elizabeth Taylor and Al Jolson.
This are autographs of Rita Hayorth (l) and Laverne, Patty and Maxene Andrews)


Next is a great presentation of sigatures of Vivian Leigh and Clark Gable - Got quite a bit of $$ for this one.





Here is a good one of Bud Abbott and Lou Costello. The autographs were originally on the same page of paper - almost hated to seperate them, but was better for framing.











These last two pictures have photos of Irene Dunne, Shirley temple, Lauren BacallJimmy Stewart, Charlton Heston, Milton Berle, Julie Andrews, Carol Chaning.



This is one I still have of Bing Crosby, Bob Hope and Dorothy Lamour.

I still have hundreds of Autographed (many framed) - I probably should find another outlet for them. Everything I ever made from them I spent on (what else) MORE AUTOGRAPHS! Everything from Thomas Edison to Leonardo DiCaprio, Al Jolson to Michael Jackson, Walter Winchell to Mae West.

No comments: