Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Bunch of Conards / Blocks


I missed the Conard Reunion this past sunday, but tought I would put an picture of a Conard Reunion from either 1924 or 1925. You'l have to click on the picture to blow it up to see the people - perhaps you will know a few. Ollie is sitting in the back row wearing a dark colored dress. John Block is peaking out from behind the porch post. I believe charles Conard is between John block and Ollie Conard. Ethel and Willie Block are sitting on the far end of the porch and seated next to them is , I think, faye and George Block. The little girl in front of Faye is probably Grandma Smith, but her face looks awfully chubby. Randall is to Edith's right and I think that eith Ray or Gerald is on George's lap. the man in front of the window looks like Chalre's brother Jesse.

No comments: