Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm Back

It seems like forever since I have made a post here, but it has been a bad month for me and computers. My computer in St. Louis bit the dust about a month ago and I have only been online a little bit. I am using a laptop which I hate, but will try and get back on track here. I must admit that the little break was really great - I needed to step away for awhile, but will be back regularly now. Here is a picture taken last Tuesday around noon of my Grandma Shelton, Dad & Linda and me. This last picture was taken later that afternoon in my living room at Camp David. It's a little blurry, but that probably helps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always good to see a new post. Welcome back from your rest.

Dave said...

Randy - You're really the best - thanks for looking in! - Dave