Sunday, July 08, 2007

Happy Birthday to an OLD friend

This is the fortieth birthday of my friend Randy Shaw. Randy and I were in school together and I have known him since about 1980, I guess. Had lots of great times together as kids. Randy now has two kids of his own and still lives in Colorado, I got to see him in Feb 2006 and we posed for the photograph posted here - I'm the good looking guy! (Just kidding Randy! ) Let me know when you and the family do decide to come to St. Louis. Looking forward to seeing you again this fall if I make it to Colorado. Best to you all - Dave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe you still have that picture from Jay's wedding. yes you are the better looking one, and I sure hope you can make it out since we did not get back to see you. Thanks for the post. RANDY