Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Me 'n' Carol


I forget where this picture was taken - I think in Richmond, Indiana, but it might have been taken in Tampa Florida. I'm guessing 1993 - 96. The lady on my arm is my good friend Carol from Xenia Ohio. Carol, like myself is a devotee of Big Band, Jazz and Dixieland music. We've trommped through a few cemeteries together as well - in three states - ha! Just thinking about a good friend this evening and thought I would share a photo.
Carol is a part of a special group of music lovers that I became acquainted with about 15 years ago. We used to congregate every year in Clearwater, Fla. I've not seen Carol in about 7 years, but hope to get together with her this summer in Richmond, Ind. (Home of 1920s Record label Gennett Records)
By the way - not sure what Dustin Hoffman has to do with the place we were eating (I know we were in a resteraunt), but that is him in the photo behind us. I'll have to show this to Carol, because I honestly can't remember a thing about the photo.

No comments: